Also, the steel-tipped cured leather backsheath tooled with the visage of a roaring lion, blessing sheaths! 09/29/2016 02:43 AM CDT
I will be the most magical non magic user! But I need to increase my magical items to use first! :<

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Also, the steel-tipped cured leather backsheath tooled with the visage of a roaring lion, blessing sheaths! 09/29/2016 07:19 AM CDT
> I will be the most magical non magic user! But I need to increase my magical items to use first! :<

There were statues at duskruin that let you cast spells like bless and ignite on your weapons. They're limited duration/unlimited uses/internal cool down items, but (theoretically) with enough of them you could keep it up indefinitely.
Re: Also, the steel-tipped cured leather backsheath tooled with the visage of a roaring lion, blessing sheaths! 09/29/2016 07:53 AM CDT
There was a Bless one?
Re: Also, the steel-tipped cured leather backsheath tooled with the visage of a roaring lion, blessing sheaths! 09/29/2016 07:54 AM CDT
First Duskruin had a bless one.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Also, the steel-tipped cured leather backsheath tooled with the visage of a roaring lion, blessing sheaths! 09/29/2016 08:14 AM CDT
Ahh.
Re: Also, the steel-tipped cured leather backsheath tooled with the visage of a roaring lion, blessing sheaths! 09/29/2016 11:34 AM CDT

Didn't have enough for those! Really wanted that harm evil wand too... so now i'm seeking those rare permanently blessed brawling set, permanently blessed weapons, or otherwise the backsheath that blesses weapons in it!

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.