The amulet given at the Elpazi event. 05/07/2017 07:17 PM CDT
I know the amulets that were given to us were used for the ritual in the Elpazi event, but since I didn't get back in time from the crash to use it for the ritual, does anyone know if it has an other specific uses?

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Bertrand Russell
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/search_results.html?q=love
Re: The amulet given at the Elpazi event. 05/07/2017 07:26 PM CDT
I noticed there was no elanthipedia page on this amulet either, so I got my hands on one. Again, wish I could update but my elanthipedia login is borked. Here is the info:

You remove a crystal amulet carved with gladiolus blossoms surrounded by intricate sigils from around your neck.
>l amu
You see nothing unusual.
>app amu
The crystal amulet is made with metal.
The crystal amulet is moderately flexible.
It appears that the crystal amulet can be worn around the neck.
You are certain that the crystal amulet weighs exactly 2 stones.
You are certain that the crystal amulet is worth exactly 250 Kronars.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.

>measure amu with yard
You compare your crystal amulet with the flat yardstick several times and are certain the length measures three (3) spans, the width measures one (1) span and the height measures one (1) span.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

>evoke amu
You attempt to evoke memories of the past, but nothing seems to have left a strong enough imprint on a crystal amulet carved with gladiolus blossoms surrounded by intricate sigils.
>recall amu
You search your mind but nothing seems notable about the a crystal amulet carved with gladiolus blossoms surrounded by intricate sigils.

>study amu
As you study the amulet, you think you could probably rub, tap and push it.
>wear amu
You hang a crystal amulet carved with gladiolus blossoms surrounded by intricate sigils around your neck.
>rub amu
You rub your crystal amulet, causing a soft Xibar-hued glow to emanate from within the otherwise clear stone.
>tap amu
You tap your crystal amulet and it flashes with a light as brilliant as the stars!
>push amu
You press two fingers against your crystal amulet and feel a surge of energy rush through you, leaving your mind and will even more resolute in its wake!

Pushing did not affect any stats or skills so it appears to be purely fluff at this point.

- Navesi
Re: The amulet given at the Elpazi event. 05/07/2017 07:35 PM CDT
Were there other iterations of this amulet? Or did their tap change after the ritual? I remember them looking differently...
Re: The amulet given at the Elpazi event. 05/08/2017 12:33 PM CDT
> Were there other iterations of this amulet? Or did their tap change after the ritual? I remember them looking differently...

You might be thinking of the necklaces that Soraent was coughing up. Those were a different item. These amulets were handed out by Trethom just before the ritual.

- Miskton
Re: The amulet given at the Elpazi event. 05/08/2017 01:48 PM CDT
>You might be thinking of the necklaces that Soraent was coughing up. Those were a different item. These amulets were handed out by Trethom just before the ritual.

Yeah that clicked for me afterwards. Well next question, anyone have the dimension measurements, examine description, appraisal and perceive/focus for the necklace of aganylosh'a beads interspersed with anloral amulets? Started a page for them but i don't have a necklace myself.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Item:Necklace_of_aganylosh'a_beads_interspersed_with_anloral_amulets