Square cast iron skillet with a darkened oak handle 11/08/2016 02:43 PM CST
Does it have to be worn or some such to produce Grilled Cheese? I waited more than 15 mins and I took the popcorn out of the pan and waved it in my house but no luck so far.
Re: Square cast iron skillet with a darkened oak handle 11/08/2016 03:42 PM CST
>>Does it have to be worn or some such to produce Grilled Cheese? I waited more than 15 mins and I took the popcorn out of the pan and waved it in my house but no luck so far.

IIRC, you need to wave it over a fire. You don't want to summon an ungrilled cheese, do you?

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Square cast iron skillet with a darkened oak handle 11/08/2016 03:44 PM CST
>>IIRC, you need to wave it over a fire. You don't want to summon an ungrilled cheese, do you?

Best. Magic. Ever.
Re: Square cast iron skillet with a darkened oak handle 11/08/2016 03:45 PM CST
Just to be clear (and due to the lack of an edit button) you just need a fire in the room when you wave it. If you're in a home with a fireplace, you still need a fire going in it for this to work.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Square cast iron skillet with a darkened oak handle 11/08/2016 05:48 PM CST
That's how the ghostly white pumpkin came into existence and killed Uwresari.
Re: Square cast iron skillet with a darkened oak handle 11/09/2016 01:17 PM CST
> Just to be clear (and due to the lack of an edit button) you just need a fire in the room when you wave it. If you're in a home with a fireplace, you still need a fire going in it for this to work.

Also, your nifty portable stove or niftiness will not work. For, lo, it is... not fueled by fire?

~Aislynn