Two under the radar infuser stone/potency crystal updates? 11/05/2016 11:37 PM CDT
Noticed today that some (all?) books you can write in can be expanded with potency crystals. This is neat if I really like writing in a particular book and want to make it longer.

Last week, I noticed that hiders can now be recharged by Moon Mages or infuser stones. It's a nice option when you don't want to/can't use a moon mage for whatever reason.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Two under the radar infuser stone/potency crystal updates? 11/07/2016 11:48 AM CST
I updated books, and I posted in GM Announcements.

http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Discussions%20with%20DragonRealms%20Staff%20and%20Players/Game%20Master%20and%20Official%20Announcements/thread/1810342?get_newest=true#

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Two under the radar infuser stone/potency crystal updates? 11/07/2016 11:53 AM CST
Ah, now I remember seeing it, now that I see it again.

Regardless, a very neat update!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.