Tamsine's Rest/Trevellyn's party tent receipt 07/05/2016 07:09 PM CDT
Hello everyone,

Just a quick question - has anyone out there used the Trevellyn's party tent before?

The receipt reads: To start your party, simply drop your receipt in a good spot on the grounds of the Abbey of Tamsine's Rest or near one of the wedding portal locations.

I'm hoping someone knows what happens if you activate your receipt at a 'wedding portal location'. Does it allow you to use the portals to get people to Tamsine's Rest and always puts the tent up at X location in Tamsine's Rest? I'm trying to figure out if it's better to activate the receipt at a wedding portal or if it doesn't make a difference, etc.

Thanks in advance!

- I hate the word paywall and everything that goes with it. -
- Please keep the discussion on topic. Posts here should pertain to suggestions for Warrior Mages only please. MOD-Aneka

Xionara Swiftstrike
Re: Tamsine's Rest/Trevellyn's party tent receipt 07/05/2016 07:39 PM CDT
<<Just a quick question - has anyone out there used the Trevellyn's party tent before?

I have, although it was years and years ago. I only ever dropped it on the grounds themselves, and I don't think dropping it at the portals was even an option back then. At the time, it created a two tents. One public one for the party itself, and one private one that can be used for dressing and preparation. E.g. for a wedding party to get organized.

<<I'm hoping someone knows what happens if you activate your receipt at a 'wedding portal location'.

I vaguely recall something announced about the tent rentals and portals, however. IIRC, it simply allows the portal locations to be used as places where tents can be placed instead of being restricted to only Tamsine's Rest locations. I.e. The wedding portals don't actually link to it, they just are an additional set of locations where it can be used. E.g. If you want your wedding to take place in Therengia for reasons then you can create the tents at the location of a Therengian wedding portal. Attendees would have to physically travel there via non-portal means, just like they would if you had created it at Tamsine's Rest.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Tamsine's Rest/Trevellyn's party tent receipt 07/06/2016 01:48 AM CDT
Ah okay, I see! Makes perfect sense now that I think about it. Thanks for clearing this up for me, I was planning on opening the tent up at Tamsine's Rest anyway for the event I have planned, and now I know what I can do with the receipt in the future too. Appreciate it! :)

- I hate the word paywall and everything that goes with it. -
- Please keep the discussion on topic. Posts here should pertain to suggestions for Warrior Mages only please. MOD-Aneka

Xionara Swiftstrike
Re: Tamsine's Rest/Trevellyn's party tent receipt 09/03/2016 07:44 AM CDT
Hi,

In answer to your question, the wedding portal location refers to any portal location in any of the major towns, so in Crossings that would be from the bank, southwest, over the bridge, southeast twice. Right next to the Bayan tree. Drop your receipt there and a party tent/canopy is set up for you at that location. This applies to all portal locations across Elanthia. If the spot is not valid, you won't be able to drop the receipt.

Have a great party.

~Lady Kintalia Silvermist~

http://silvermistfamily.wix.com/silvermist