Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/01/2016 01:54 PM CDT
Forgot to post, but several days ago I updated moneybelts to work with Potency Crystals. You can use up to 4 potency crystals on a moneybelt. Each potency crystal will add 15 coins to the capacity of the moneybelt.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/01/2016 02:06 PM CDT
>>Forgot to post, but several days ago I updated moneybelts to work with Potency Crystals. You can use up to 4 potency crystals on a moneybelt. Each potency crystal will add 15 coins to the capacity of the moneybelt.

Any chance that, instead of 4 crystals, there's just a universal "cap" for how much a moneybelt can hold?

Doing +15 per crystal is totally fair/reasonable, but that means there will still be some belts better than others, and I'm wondering if we could just have all belts reach capacity X, similar to how the universal translators currently work.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/01/2016 02:36 PM CDT
This lets us put out different capacity belts in different places, and let them stay better than lower tiers. So an auction quality moneybelt stays better than a quest quality moneybelt stays better than a raffle quality moneybelt.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/01/2016 03:07 PM CDT
>>This lets us put out different capacity belts in different places, and let them stay better than lower tiers. So an auction quality moneybelt stays better than a quest quality moneybelt stays better than a raffle quality moneybelt.

Fair enough!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/01/2016 03:31 PM CDT
I would argue that 25 per crystal seems like a good round number to bring most 300 belts up to 400 coins per.
Re: Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/01/2016 07:20 PM CDT
Does this affect eyepatches that hold coins too?

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/01/2016 08:28 PM CDT
>Does this affect eyepatches that hold coins too?

No. It would be a little silly to hold 60+ coins in an eyepatch, don't you think?

Javac
That one guy

Re: Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/01/2016 08:42 PM CDT
>No. It would be a little silly to hold 60+ coins in an eyepatch, don't you think?

Since we're using magic rocks to make belts bigger, I think we passed that stop a while back?
Re: Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/01/2016 10:48 PM CDT
Well, how many coins can you fit in the eye socket is the real question.
Remove eye, more space. hehe

SEND[Naohhi] We'll look into it, but for now, you're making giant errors pop up all over the place on this side. :p
SEND[Naohhi] That means.. please stop.
You have some tiny scratches to the wings.
Re: Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/02/2016 11:19 AM CDT
>No. It would be a little silly to hold 60+ coins in an eyepatch, don't you think?

Well what if it's a cyclops eyepatch? Heh. I get you point and was just curious.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/02/2016 03:12 PM CDT
What about a money holding loincloth.
Re: Moneybelts and Potency Crystals 04/02/2016 07:44 PM CDT
>What about a money holding loincloth.

Is that a stack of platinum in your loincloth....

-Master Ndin
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Ndin