a charm bracelet 03/25/2016 12:45 AM CDT
I have this really old bracelet that I want to use as a prize but first I'd really like to find out if it still works, and how. Supposively it can teleport the user but I don't know where or how.

> tap brac
You tap a charm bracelet that you are holding.

> study my charm bracelet
You should try that where you can see the sky.

> focus my charm bracelet
You focus your magical senses on the charm bracelet.
The charm bracelet has a definite magical aura, apparently some form of Transduction.
Roundtime: 4 seconds.

> look my charm bracelet
Crafted from intertwining strands of oravir and platinum, this elegant bracelet bears an elaborate circular diamondique clasp. Some of the finely wrought links are blackened in thick, irregular streaks, as if something attached there had given off a significant amount of energy.
The following charms are attached to the bracelet:
a star charm
a shield charm
a sword charm
a horse charm
a tulip charm
a frog charm
a crescent moon charm
a cougar charm
a yak charm
a wren charm

And that's all I can really get from it without doing things that might invoke it. Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you!
Re: a charm bracelet 03/25/2016 02:11 AM CDT
Is it one of these?

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Chizelli%27s_Charms_(1)

I remember that simply being a bracelet to hold charms that are the equivalent of old runestones. You could remove the charms and rub them to prepare the spell on them a number of times, but I think they don't work anymore. I don't think the bracelet itself did anything special.
Re: a charm bracelet 03/25/2016 02:31 AM CDT
It doesn't seem to match anything in that shop, I was told that each charm would teleport somewhere once like jump jewelry, not cast a spell. But it is hard to say.
Re: a charm bracelet 03/25/2016 08:06 AM CDT
Pretty sure you do "something" to attune a charm to a spot than pull the charm off (?) to poof there.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: a charm bracelet 04/21/2016 05:26 PM CDT
I just wanted to reply to this with the answer I've found. (Thanks Oome!)

While wearing the bracelet, you can TAP a charm to attune it to a certain room, and PULL in order to activate the teleport.

This item and many more will be available for CV's Anniversary celebration scavenger hunt, or at the auction if noone claims it as a prize first. Both are coming up on May 7th!