Transferring item charges to like items 11/26/2017 03:22 PM CST
With the number of stat figurines and thin metal strips I have on various characters these days, it would be awesome if there was a way to combine their charges.

So, instead of having a couple dozen thin metal strips, I could combine their collective charges to one strip. My pile of Caidremi figurines can get consolidated. So on!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Transferring item charges to like items 11/27/2017 10:55 AM CST

+1 for this. I would love an item or items that stacks the following:

- Crafting Tools. Let it be a kit that I can pull a tool out of and put one back. Not ties, as those still add to item count and other hassles. Like a scroll stacker, with one slot per tool.

- Devotion tools. Same as above, but for devotion tools. 100 units of each, and +1 for weight reduction (even if I have to keep it charged with holy mana or something).

- Anything with a charge. Figurines. Runestones. Wands. Whatever. If the two items are exactly the same then let me put it in a magic container, shake it up, and create one item with a+b charges.
Re: Transferring item charges to like items 11/27/2017 06:52 PM CST
Straight up, just make it a stacker so it doesn't count against inventory, I don't even care if the charges combine.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.