Cambrinth Powered Wayerd Pyramids 09/29/2016 09:50 PM CDT
I would love to see more of these, even if the cost several hundred plat.

I know there was a wayerd pyramid with a cambrinth capstone, as well as something somewhat similar from Quelling the Riot. Would love to see something in a similar vein made available either through a festival (preferable) or a quest (less desirable, but still good).

__
"Technically correct" is the worst kind of correct.
Re: Cambrinth Powered Wayerd Pyramids 09/29/2016 09:53 PM CDT

> I would love to see more of these, even if the cost several hundred plat.

If they're in auctions, then you'll need to add a few more 0's to that number.

> I know there was a wayerd pyramid with a cambrinth capstone, as well as something somewhat similar from Quelling the Riot. Would love to see something in a similar vein made available either through a festival (preferable) or a quest (less desirable, but still good).

I agree with this.
Re: Cambrinth Powered Wayerd Pyramids 10/11/2016 07:11 AM CDT
Hell, right now I'd settle for some that don't take an hour to dry four herbs.
Re: Cambrinth Powered Wayerd Pyramids 10/11/2016 10:19 AM CDT
I'd definitely love to see pyramids hold more material, or allowing us to combine raw materials to stacks of 50 before putting them into a pyramid.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Cambrinth Powered Wayerd Pyramids 10/11/2016 10:39 AM CDT

So, yes to all of this, and here's what I would want.

A pyramid that acted like an herb pouch, was wearable, and made of cambrinth. Whenever I charged it, it would immediately try to dry everything inside. Larger stacks required larger charges. No pulsing, just use the mana and make things burn.
Re: Cambrinth Powered Wayerd Pyramids 10/11/2016 10:39 AM CDT
You also see a small Wayerd pyramid, a small Wayerd pyramid, a small Wayerd pyramid, a small Wayerd pyramid, a small Wayerd pyramid, a large wicker herb basket and a trash receptacle.

I hear ya :(

What is the best store-bought pyramid available currently? Does HE usually have decent ones in one of the shops?

I'd love to be able to combine raw herbs too, that would help tremendously. Even if I had to do it through a process like smelting.

While we are on the subject, I'd also like to be able to put a skylight in my house and buy some sort of drying equipment that would take up one of the miscellaneous slots or something. Aren't there some special forges you can put in your house?
Re: Cambrinth Powered Wayerd Pyramids 10/11/2016 10:48 AM CDT

> I'd love to be able to combine raw herbs too, that would help tremendously. Even if I had to do it through a process like smelting.

Herb pouches and aprons exist, and they're really cool. You put the raw herb in. You can then pinch or get to select 1 or 5 pieces at a time.

> While we are on the subject, I'd also like to be able to put a skylight in my house and buy some sort of drying equipment that would take up one of the miscellaneous slots or something. Aren't there some special forges you can put in your house?

I'm honestly really surprised that houses haven't had features like this to make them more attractive. Add-on rooms, like a smeltry, a forge, a garden, extremely strong mana rooms aligned to a particular type, vault access (that's really storage space, I guess), or dry presses come to mind.
Re: Cambrinth Powered Wayerd Pyramids 10/11/2016 10:56 AM CDT
>Herb pouches and aprons exist, and they're really cool. You put the raw herb in. You can then pinch or get to select 1 or 5 pieces at a time.

You tap a rugged yeehar-hide herb pouch that you are wearing.

They are VERY cool, but they only work for processed herbs or completed remedies now--you can't use them to combine raw herbs.

In the herb pouch you see an ithor potion (internal chest wounds), a yelith potion (internal limb wounds) and some jadice salve (external limb scars) (external limb wounds).

> get leaves

You get some plovik leaves (external chest wounds) from inside your sharkskin haversack.

> put leaves in pou
That doesn't belong in there!

> get nilos

You get some dried nilos from inside your sharkskin haversack.
> put nilos in pou

You put your nilos in the herb pouch.
Re: Cambrinth Powered Wayerd Pyramids 10/11/2016 11:12 AM CDT
>>Herb pouches and aprons exist, and they're really cool. You put the raw herb in. You can then pinch or get to select 1 or 5 pieces at a time.

But I don't want to process 1-5 units of a raw herbs at a time. I want to process a stack of 50+, like I do with metals.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Cambrinth Powered Wayerd Pyramids 10/11/2016 12:05 PM CDT

> They are VERY cool, but they only work for processed herbs or completed remedies now--you can't use them to combine raw herbs.

True, and that's why I'm suggesting a pyramid like container that does. I don't know how complicated the stacking script is, but if that's not possible then just let us put in a stack, close the container, charge it with 1 mana per item in the single stack, and then have it open up to reveal one dried or one undried stack (depending on whether the mana could overcome the threshold).
Re: Cambrinth Powered Wayerd Pyramids 10/11/2016 12:24 PM CDT
>>True, and that's why I'm suggesting a pyramid like container that does.

It just seems way more complicated than just being allowed to COMBINE RIOLUR until it reaches X units, then do whatever we wish with it.