Favor Orbs - What is the value of EXP? 09/13/2018 01:40 AM CDT
What determines the value of your EXP when applying them to favor orbs?

Do you put in as much exp in 34/34 of 15 ranks of Plate Armor as you do in 34/34 of 500 stats of chain mail?

Or is it simply based upon your pool size determined by Intelligence and Discipline?

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Favor Orbs - What is the value of EXP? 09/13/2018 09:31 PM CDT
Your exp pools hold a specified number of 'bits' based on the rank of the skill, and skillset placement. A favor orb takes a certain number of bits, based on the number of favors you have already. High-ranking skills at mind lock hold WAY more bits than low level skills. This correlates with the bits-to-rank formula: https://elanthipedia.play.net/Experience
Re: Favor Orbs - What is the value of EXP? 09/14/2018 12:55 AM CDT
So the value of EXP put inside the Orb is based on how high your individual rank is in the skill it is taking the EXP from, got it.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Favor Orbs - What is the value of EXP? 09/14/2018 02:05 PM CDT
>So the value of EXP put inside the Orb is based on how high your individual rank is in the skill it is taking the EXP from, got it.

That's my understanding, yes.