Auto Paths & Infection 08/17/2018 09:21 AM CDT
Would it be possible to have the auto paths heal infection, if not everywhere then on the islands?

There are 0 empaths on mriss and getting an infection is pretty lame since there isn't a way to cure without an empath.

discuss
Re: Auto Paths & Infection 08/17/2018 10:06 AM CDT
>>There are 0 empaths on mriss and getting an infection is pretty lame since there isn't a way to cure without an empath.<<

Sucks to be in a penal colony.

Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you. Langston Hughes
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/summer
Re: Auto Paths & Infection 09/12/2018 12:17 AM CDT
Time heals Gangrene. Just move on and let it go away over time. It goes dormant if you don't have a wound or scar so just move on as if it doesn't exist.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Auto Paths & Infection 09/12/2018 01:21 AM CDT
Sometimes I've been perfectly healthy and all of a sudden begin to rot away with an infection though...

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Auto Paths & Infection 09/12/2018 03:35 AM CDT
Wounds have a range just like weapon appraisals, and this includes the range from nothing visible to minor abrasions.

Just because you don't see something doesn't mean you don't have very minor internal scars, or some such. If you don't have access to an Empath, it's always a good idea to eat herbs till you have nothing visible, and then do one more chew of cebi and hisan just to safe. If you truly have no wounds, the gangrene will disappear with time.
Re: Auto Paths & Infection 09/13/2018 09:28 PM CDT
To clarify, minor internal wounds and minor internal scars may not turn up when you type 'health', although an empath can always see them. External wounds are always visible.