Re:Why am I getting forbidden practice charges? 02/16/2018 01:55 PM CST

Though I did check out a vanquisher scimitar, I didnt keep it as it was not a good weapon. I appreciate the response though and have gotten rid of anything I might have take from xalas {diras ,nuggets, bars, etc}. Hopefully this will solve my problem. Thanks for your response, much appreciated.

Rys
Re:Why am I getting forbidden practice charges? 02/16/2018 01:56 PM CST
Or did something cast Heighten Pain on you or something? Not a lot of things I can think of.

Mazrian
Re:Why am I getting forbidden practice charges? 02/16/2018 02:03 PM CST
>>I appreciate the response though and have gotten rid of anything I might have take from xalas {diras ,nuggets, bars, etc}. Hopefully this will solve my problem. Thanks for your response, much appreciated.

I don't think general loot causes it; it's explicitly tied to specific items. Like if you're handling their gear you should get some kind of message like "You wouldn't want to be caught with this."

>>Or did something cast Heighten Pain on you or something? Not a lot of things I can think of.

I think there was an update awhile ago that stopped the aura from HP triggering SO checks.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.