WTB Ring Hider 11/01/2009 07:14 PM CST
An item that just hid all rings would be pretty great actually.

I now have two albredine rings, a captain ring, cambrinth rings, ecplipse rings, and that's too much bling even for a S'Kra.

Please oh please.

-- Player of Szrael --
Re: WTB Ring Hider 11/01/2009 07:19 PM CST
<<An item that just hid all rings would be pretty great actually.

I would suggest extending that to all jewelry like necklaces, amulets, anklets, etc.

If all jewlery could be hidden, it would be the one type of hider I would find practical given the buggy interaction between the new hider mechs and fluff hiding robes/cloaks.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386A.V.
Re: WTB Ring Hider 11/01/2009 07:32 PM CST
Not all jewelry, it just seems like a lot of the rings my character wears are stuff I don't have a lot of choice as to the look of them.

-- Player of Szrael --
Re: WTB Ring Hider 11/01/2009 08:12 PM CST
<<Not all jewelry, it just seems like a lot of the rings my character wears are stuff I don't have a lot of choice as to the look of them.

I agree that if all the item hiding items in the game worked well together that a ring/band-only hider would be nice to have.

My concern is that the new breed of hiders don't work with traditional fluff-hiding mechanics making a ring-only one an unnattractive option since I'd have to choose between hiding only my rings, or hiding all of the other fluffy crap I have.

Because of that, an all-jewelry hider would be more practical for me since it would let me continue to hide most of the stuff I was already hiding with the traditional fluff-hiding mechanics in addition to the rings.

All of the above assumes the wonkiness between the two types of hiding mechs isn't fixed. Fixing the interaction between them would be the ideal solution.

Another option would be to continue to release a very comprehensive selection of item hiders that would allow picking and choosing of exactly what to hide, negating the need to use traditional fluff hiding mechs at all.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386A.V.
Re: WTB Ring Hider 11/02/2009 10:00 PM CST
I'd really like a customizeable item hider. Some kind of cloak or something, and you'd tap individual items to the cloak to toggle them shown or not.