Crystal Albredine Rings 10/07/2009 12:43 AM CDT
I'd like to see some nice rings sold at a festival that can be "combined" with the plain crystal albredine rings to make a more fashionable albredine ring.

Thus, you'd have a nice ring with an albredine stone. When the charges ran out, you'd have to find another albredine crystal ring to combine with your fashionable ring for it to function once again.

Basically prying the albredine stone out of the crystal ring and putting it in the new ring.

This is what makes me hope that such might be possible:

>>It is a plain, unremarkable gold ring, save for the small but fascinating albredine crystal set in it.

-- Player of Szrael --

Professional Healers Association Fee Calcs: http://empathunion.com (G3 script and web calc links in the sidebar.)

PHA Crossing Healing spot: east, north, go backdoor from Empath guild. (Try gwething if no one is there!)
Re: Crystal Albredine Rings 10/07/2009 01:27 AM CDT
I like this.. but seems like unless it was in the works it might be to late.. Just a guess not a fact heh
Re: Crystal Albredine Rings 10/07/2009 02:02 AM CDT
I wish gweth hiders hid albredine.

Rev. Reene

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
Re: Crystal Albredine Rings 10/07/2009 02:39 AM CDT
<< I wish gweth hiders hid albredine. >>

This, I dont want my alberdine to be more fashionable, I want it hidden. The gweth hiders were a great idea, I would love if a merchent at the upcoming fest offered items that hide both gweths and alberdine rings. I already altered my gweth hider, but I would gladly buy another item and spend even more LTBs to alter it if it hit gweths and alberdine.