Desert Trader and his BLING BLING 05/15/2009 03:53 PM CDT
Looking for comments/suggestions on my trader. I know he wears alot, but you know what...its his thing. Desert trader, Sand Elf, Love of silks and fine fabrics, Love of fine gems and metals, Greedy, Self Centered. Hey what more can you ask for?

You are Silver Tongue Darkin, Supplier of Velaka, an Elf.
You have a square-jawed face, pointed ears and silver-flecked blue-green eyes. Your black hair is shoulder length and straight, and is worn loose. You have tanned skin and a lean build.
A triangle of black volcanic glass rests on your forehead, just above your eyes.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing some soft grey yeehar hide hunts tinted with subtle violet streaks, a trio of fused stone bands centered on a black volcanic glass wasp, a violet with petals of dyed dark indigo silk wrapped around a delicate silver stem, a pair of indigo steelsilk gloves lined with silver, an indigo cloth hair wrap dangling with copper falconer's bells, a russet suede falconer's vest trimmed with black leather, a sharp beaked falcon mask, a formal sash of black and grey brocade fringed with heavy gold, a pair of jewel-encrusted grey suspenders with gold clasps, a loose cream silk shirt cut to hug the wearer's torso, a vibrant spice merchant's belt, a small violet linen pouch strung on a dark blue cord, a white doeskin candy bag painted with purple and blue tribal markings, a royal purple silk-wrapped sheath highlighted with faceted diamonds, a pair of rich brown pants hemmed with a band of raw gold silk, some low brown canvas desert boots, a sumptuous golden silk robe embellished with rust-hued embroidery, a platinum bracelet inset with the crest of the Traders' Guild, some warding beads, a polished tiger's eye necklace with a gold-etched viper's fang pendant, a patterned snakeskin ledger case clasped with a gilded viper fang, a bright copper haversack, a burnished copper silk satchel embroidered with a desert sun -- the emblem of the Muspar'i Traders' Guild, a platinum jadeite gwethdesuan and a platinum kyanite gwethdesuan.
Re: Desert Trader and his BLING BLING 05/15/2009 04:46 PM CDT
SORT AUTO HEADTOTOE is your bestest friend.

Rev. Reene

The black panther growls, "Are you blind Tachid? Kill Caelumia."
>
Tachid says, "SHE HAS BLUE FIRE"
Re: Desert Trader and his BLING BLING 05/15/2009 07:09 PM CDT
>>some soft grey yeehar hide hunts tinted with subtle violet streaks

What are these? leathers?

~Player of "One of the Caels."
Queen of Non-Sequitors
Re: Desert Trader and his BLING BLING 05/16/2009 09:44 AM CDT
>>some soft grey yeehar hide hunts tinted with subtle violet streaks

>>What are these? leathers?

Yeah, those were in the Sand Elf section of the Elf Races shop at the recent pay fest. Seems a few of the items this guy is wearing are from there. (boots, shirt, etc.)

Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch.
~Tim Berners-Lee
Re: Desert Trader and his BLING BLING 05/16/2009 10:02 AM CDT
I dont care for HEAD-TO-TOE too much, I find it often throws some things in a weird order that just doesnt flow visually for me. This char has always been sort of a utility slot, but now I've been working on developing some sort of persona for him. His owner really doesnt care what he looks like as long as he can sell pouches. I notice alot of people have their MULE wearing junk items and clothing that often doesnt "fit" and I've tried to avoid that. I also have been working on his Empath. Check that out... The only armadillo in the Velaka...currently. ;]

You are Professor of Medicine Teldre, Field Medic of Velaka, a Dwarf.
You have crystal green eyes. Your golden hair is very long and fine, and is worn tied back. You have fair skin.
You have a thick bushy mustache that droops heavily on your upper lip and a long shaggy beard.
You are in good shape.

You are wearing a brass parry stick spiraled like a unicorn horn, a gargoyle-hide shield, some superb gargoyle-hide leathers, some grey leather gauntlets embossed with the crest of the Empaths' Guild, a platinum jadeite gwethdesuan, an armadillo-shaped backpack with a thin tail, a desert armadillo mask with small perky ears, a desert armadillo costume with a long barbed tail, a pair of soft brown suede boots with turned-back cuffs, a black satin gem pouch with a blued-steel raven clasp, a walnut herbal case elegantly branded with a single silver rose labeled "NO TIPS", a serpentine cambrinth earcuff carved in the shape of an adder and a sinuous cambrinth armband coiled in the shape of a striking adder.