Hair Jewelry suggestion 11/19/2008 02:09 PM CST
While out on Aesry, I noticed some beautiful jewelry items meant for the hair in the shop. I purchased a Haedor, thinking it might show up in my description. Much to my disappointment, the Haedor (which is meant to be woven into a braid) not only made me keep my hair loose, but it didn't show up in my description. So here's my suggestion, maybe tweak the following items to show up in the description line? I'll give examples:

Item:Tansil*
the tansil is a net formed by linking metal chains together, and is worn in the hair

You have elegant arched eyebrows, pointed ears and dark eyes. Your ash-blonde hair is very long and thick, and is caught back in a silver and diamond tansil. You have fair skin and a lithe figure.

Item:Isael*
the isael is a metal clasp worn to keep a ponytail from coming undone. a chain, adorned with the gem of your choice, holds a tiny bell

You have elegant arched eyebrows, pointed ears and dark eyes. Your ash-blonde hair is very long and thick, and is artfully tied back by a bronze isael set with tiny sunstones. You have fair skin and a lithe figure.

Item:Haedor*
the haedor is a metal chain that you weave into your hair as you braid it.

You have elegant arched eyebrows, pointed ears and dark eyes. Your ash-blonde hair is very long and thick, and is braided into a traditional Elothean style interwoven with a silver and sunstone haedor. You have fair skin and a lithe figure.

Now of course these are very generic (and not very good) descriptions, but I think it gets my point across.

Please please please?
I think this would be a great addition, and it seems like the groundwork for this sort of this has already been laid with the Haven haircombs.

- Terra
_______
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
>chant pyre