Rare gems 04/09/2008 04:05 PM CDT
Can we get some descriptions and information about some of the rare gems floating around? Things like tempest sapphires, molten-core diamonds, and dragon's scale sapphires, plus some of the Immokokkon gems. I know information on some of these has been released before, but I'd like to get it all the stuff we don't have and put it up on the wiki, so if anyone has any information regarding rare gems, please post. :)

Rev. Reene

You turn the gaharzen a few ways, trying to activate it. You hear an unsettling metallic click, and the gaharzen vibrates slightly in your hand.
The gaharzen pulses a moment then shatters in majestic beauty, sending slivers flying.
Re: Rare gems 04/10/2008 06:29 PM CDT
Not sure if it's the information you want(I realize it's not a gem, but it's Immokokkon), but I won a fancy pendant at the raffle up in Theren a bit back.

a smoky topaz and gold pendant

>l pend
This exquisite gold pendant is made with twisted braids of highly polished gold, and contains a perfect and large smoky topaz which is suspended in the center of a spiral of gold. It is a most intriguing setting. As light passes through the gem, its prismic smatterings work upon the pendant in a strange way. You can make out very tiny writing on the inside of the spiral that says, "Finely crafted by Immokokkon and Sons".
>pull pend
You pull gently on your gold pendant, and the spiral spins upon its gold perch. Curiously, the topaz remains stationary.
>push pend
You toy with your gold pendant, and the spiral spins upon its gold perch. Curiously, the topaz remains stationary.
>turn pend
You turn your gold pendant, which catches the light on its delicate gold spiral. Its smoky topaz sparkles gently.
>hug pend
The spiral spins crazily and the smoky topaz bobs up and down. Your pendant emits a soft hum until the spiral finally comes to a stop.

~Zaktraw
Re: Rare gems 04/14/2008 04:49 PM CDT
Elanthipedia.com has a good description of all the rare gems and materials needed for alterations.

If anyone knows where I can find a Winter Emerald, please email me at sonnetdr at gmail . com

TIA
Re: Rare gems 04/14/2008 05:05 PM CDT
Good point. It was working the other day when I was looking at that particular page. I haven't been able to find a comprehensive list like it anywhere else.
Re: Rare gems 04/14/2008 05:06 PM CDT
I added a bunch of stuff to it the other day, but I am still missing a few things. Like information on molten-core diamonds.

Rev. Reene

You turn the gaharzen a few ways, trying to activate it. You hear an unsettling metallic click, and the gaharzen vibrates slightly in your hand.
The gaharzen pulses a moment then shatters in majestic beauty, sending slivers flying.
Re: Rare gems 04/16/2008 07:57 AM CDT
Here is a list of some of my rare gems, not sure what info you have, but I think the majority came from the locking gem cases you could get on Corik's quest, and can probably still get from the premium LTB reward ones.

a flawless ice blue diamond
a deep purple amethyst
a dragon's scale sapphire
a cherry opal
a serpent's heart ruby
a spherical sunstone
a cabochon star-stone
a cabochon ametrine
a polished fire agate
a blue lace agate
a star-cut peridot
a glittering square-cut emerald
a polished step-cut beryl
a fine snowflake obsidian
a sea-green tourmaline
a purple jade
a hawk's eye quartz
a dragon's scale sapphire
a large flawless diamond
a wild horse jasper

Synyster Shadowmaiden
Re: Rare gems 04/19/2008 02:33 AM CDT
Here was the list I got started.

http://www.worldofelanthia.com/forums/index.php?topic=1022.0

Oddly enough I heard most of the stuff appeared on the wiki after that lol.

Shadeau Moonith,
Player of.

--
Badtooth slips an ice pick in his spidersilk garter, tightening the ribbons securely below his knee.
>gasp bad
You gasp at Badtooth!
>wave shade
You fan yourself.
Re: Rare gems 04/19/2008 02:39 AM CDT
Yes, someone kindly directed to me to the list after they saw my post here.

I don't read forums like WoE so I missed it until someone pointed it out.

Rev. Reene

Re: Rare gems 04/21/2008 11:25 AM CDT
WOE is a board full of griefers who like gang violence.

-Mvorn