Torn, faded and seasoned clothes for the non fluffy player 04/01/2008 12:59 PM CDT
I'm just wondering if something like these exist without getting an alteration done.

Looking for something practical (ie if pants, pocketed, etc) and very skimp on the description size.

Things that are pre-worn, torn, holes in them, etc. Clothing on the haggard side of life.

Suggestions? Surely some fest merchant or some critter has had em.

"Failure is not our only punishment for laziness: there is also the success of others."
Jules Renard
Re: Torn, faded and seasoned clothes for the non fluffy player 04/01/2008 02:29 PM CDT
There was a festival with clothing you could tear up.

There are also a few options like that (ill-fitted, stained, etc) in the clothing shop in Shard.

Rev. Reene

<DR-Jaedren> I don't do events, though.
<Reene> You do PvP, right?
<DR-Jaedren> Nope! I'm a hugglesmoocher!
<Reene> You'll be first against the wall.
Re: Torn, faded and seasoned clothes for the non fluffy player 04/01/2008 07:58 PM CDT
There was a merchant during the Merelew event that sold items that were battered, stained, ragged, etc.. I'm not sure if it was the same merchant who gave items to a badger (or family of badgers) to be torn up. I think there were also some pants from a thief-only shop that were patched and kind of interesting. The items are around, it's a matter of finding them. Happy Hunting! --Arhia

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." --Mark Twain
Re: Torn, faded and seasoned clothes for the non fluffy player 04/02/2008 12:00 PM CDT
I look in the shop in shard and in the thieves guild. Those pants in the thieves guild are sort of long-winded.

Shard shop is PERFECT but...no colors. And I'm pretty sure if you dye something it ruins all other description and just makes it 'pitch-black trousers'.

Shame about the lack of colors or the lack of 'Faded' adjective.

"Failure is not our only punishment for laziness: there is also the success of others."
Jules Renard
Re: Torn, faded and seasoned clothes for the non fluffy player 04/14/2008 11:17 PM CDT
I have a bunch of tattered and worn items. Send an email to this addy and we'll meet up IG.

Player of a bunch of mouthy newbs.

~ Regularly making a meal of my own shoe leather.