Re: Look _________ 09/19/2007 03:00 PM CDT
That would be really nice. I'd just like more fluff-hiding clothing besides the mage's robes, but I feel your pain. Nobody needs to see my albredine and invisibility rings or my gweths. But some of the stuff, like a container, would be a tough sell to be able to "hide". It would be nice if you could hide a gweth with your hair though, and rings with gloves/gauntlets.

Axillus - Halfling Warrior Mage
>You charge your steel-toed footwrap at a musk hog.
Re: Look _________ 09/19/2007 03:28 PM CDT
This is the way I see it. If I wear a ring in life, it's visible for people to see unless I'm wearing gloves over it. I've I'm wearing a belt, it's visible unless I've put a shirt or coat, ect. on that goes over the top of it, thereby hiding it. Shoot, I can even hide my purse/handbag under my coat and my outfit for the day. I would like to see clothing act like layers myself. If I'm wearing a cloak then most stuff I wear should be hidden if it is closed/buttoned, opened/unbottoned/clasped then no, things shouldn't be hidden. So, since that isn't an option, I'd like more varities in clothing that would hide things. I am not going to wear a mage's robe, it does not go with my berry-stained knickers, period!

~Eoworfinia~
Dartenian fades into view.
A horde of Lawrence Welk fans decend on the area.
Dartenian whimpers softly.