Trevellyn's Clothing Contest 2.0 02/20/2015 01:37 PM CST
Not sure if this is the right folder or not, so don't kill me if it isn't! (Glances over at Annwyl nervously)

Years ago there was a contest for players to design wedding/formal clothing for Trevellyn's, it was a great thing and a lot of players got the privilege and prestige associated with having their item suggestions added to the stock for sale. Many of those items are still incredibly well made/designed and I, personally, still see a number of players make the trip down there and wait for rotation to get them for their own characters. That all said, it would be fantastic if this could be done again.

I had noticed that bridal garments got an expansion for Estate Holders, something that many ladies in the game are probably very thankful for, but it seems the grooms didn't get the same treatment. I think it would be wonderful if we ,the players, could try our hand at this.

Or, if not for this shop, a clothing design contest could be ran for another location? Maybe some new Fang Cove merchant, or some other city that could use a little more content. Whatever the case may be, these sort of contests are excellent for players to feel like they can still contribute to even the most basic content of this game.

Salute a drowned sailor? You ought to brush up on your protocol, Kasto.