Two outfits 01/04/2012 04:29 PM CST
Howdy,

Looking for help/inspiration finding items for a two characters. I've searched Epedia but most items that appeal to me are from HE or older festivals. Also checked out the Crossing plaza with no luck. Anywhere else that might be good to look? Are there plazas elsewhere I'm missing?

One is lumberjack-y Kaldar Ranger type. Looking for some boots, pants, suspenders, shirt, maybe a jacket. Going for rugged, outdoorsy look. I have some stuff, but it isn't what I'd like it to be. Any ideas?

Two is bandt-y sailor-y Halfling Bard type. Looking for some boots, pants, belt, shirt, maybe a cloak, mask, hat of some kind. Going for cheap ruffian, but with a sailor twist. Again, I've found a few things but they aren't quite what I'm looking for.

Thanks!
GENT et al
Re: Two outfits 01/04/2012 06:49 PM CST
The Harbor Shops in Ilaya Taipa has a flannel shirt that changes when you roll it's sleeves up and down. Might work for your lumberjack guy.

-Coralin
Re: Two outfits 01/05/2012 02:12 AM CST
Heya GENT,

Lately I've become interested in helping to connect people with the stuff they want. I have a script that scours the entire market plaza (unfortunately Avalon only, but I'd be happy to run it), and my own stash of random stuff.

If you like I'm happy to dig through either of those for you. Just give me a nudge on IMs (IM Eyuve) to remind me. I'd do it now but it's late and I'm about to hit bed. :)

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Two outfits 01/05/2012 03:52 AM CST
I think Sarkranis has a trigger made up for this too for genie. Not sure if she's all finished with it or not.

---
Inauri
Re: Two outfits 01/05/2012 09:13 AM CST
For your sailor/bard/Halfling, I came across a sailcloth shirt with salt-stained cuffs while fighting orcs a while back - it's just gathering dust in my vault, so you're welcome to have it if it's something you'd like for the outfit. Nothing verby or special, but still seemed unique to me. You can usually find me up around Rossman's/Haven/Lang if you want it.

-Broichan Leshyahen

> hum tuneless
You hum a tuneless tune.
Re: Two outfits 01/05/2012 11:17 AM CST
Wow! Thanks for all the replies!

Broichan, I am up in that area too, I will track you down sometime. I think that shirt would work well!

Eyuve, I don't do AIM, but if you can send the output to my plat.net? Not sure how that script works, but if it gives you something you can email, I would appreciate it! At your convenience of course!

I'll check out River Clan and that genie trig.

Thanks again!
GENT
Re: Two outfits 01/05/2012 12:24 PM CST
>>Leyhanm: I think Sarkranis has a trigger made up for this too for genie. Not sure if she's all finished with it or not.

It's done, at least for my purposes.

#trigger {^\s+(a|an|some|the) (.+) for (.+)k (copper|bronze|silver|gold|platinum) (Kronars|Lirums|Dokoras)$} {#log >Shoplog.txt $date $time $2 $roomname $3k $4 $5} {shop}
#trigger {^\s+(a|an|some|the) (.+) for (\d+) (copper|bronze|silver|gold|platinum) (Kronars|Lirums|Dokoras)$} {#log >Shoplog.txt $date $time $2 $roomname $3 $4 $5} {shop}

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!
Re: Two outfits 01/05/2012 05:54 PM CST
Stealing those!

---
Inauri
Re: Two outfits 01/08/2012 05:53 PM CST
>>Eyuve, I don't do AIM, but if you can send the output to my plat.net? Not sure how that script works, but if it gives you something you can email,

Hey, I just sent it. It's in a text file so it should be easily searchable.

-- Player of Eyuve