Don't steal dead people! 02/04/2004 11:50 AM CST
This was my bemused and minor pet peeve of the night of the last Crossing Invasion. People kept stealing my dead people out from under me!

I was dragging a dead friend, and of course, you get 3 second round time. So as I was resting, apparently with my eyes closed, suddenly an overly eager person grabbed the dead person into the cleric guild, which was one step away. I know this person was just trying to help, and kept running from the cleric guild to find dead people and back and forth. The trouble was I didn't notice it, and stood there for a minute or so wondering why I could not drag the person into the guild. Finally I looked, realized she wasn't there, and realized that she had been dragged. Sort of funny. Not that big a deal. Then it happened again, to a friend I was dragging to a safe depart spot; she did not want to go to the clerics, but got dragged there anyway by someone else.

So... My advice is this - if you see a dead person, and someone standing next to them, assume maybe they have help, and that your assistance would be greatly appreciated by a corpse without a buddy. :D We're talking - 1 second in the room, she got dragged away. I wasn't dilly-dallying. Or, ask the dead person if they need help.

Thanks. No anger here, just mild amusement at the eager helpers of Zoluren!

So always keep your favors filled, and come and join the Bard Guild.