Using SHUN/CURSE to Deal with Those Who Violate Etiquette? 08/15/2016 12:46 AM CDT
I'm not exactly sure where to post this, so I thought I'd put it here because it pertains to dealing with people who disrespect others and don't show good etiquette. The specifics would be better posted in a different folder in this forum, and I plan to post the specifics there, but what I want to put here is more of a general question. I hope that's not too confusing!

A suggestion I heard was for dealing with this person is to use SHUN. When I looked up SHUN in ePedia, it referred me to CURSE, which multiple players have to use, and they have to be at least 10 circles above the problem character. The problem is, I couldn't tell from the ePedia info which specific verbs get blocked with SHUN/CURSE. Is there someone out here who can tell me specifically which verbs get blocked? That will help me determine if this is an appropriate thing to try with the problem I'm having.

Thanks so much for any assistance you all can offer!
Re: Using SHUN/CURSE to Deal with Those Who Violate Etiquette? 09/13/2016 08:59 PM CDT
The shun/curse and praise system used to effect a few roleplay verbs, but mostly, it would block the use of ACT/ACTION for a while.

It's a very antiquated system that's been phased out over time, though pieces of it still remain.

---
NaOH+HI