AVOID handshake 05/20/2015 09:03 PM CDT
You can now avoid handshakes, if you care to, through use of AVOID TOUCH.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: AVOID handshake 05/21/2015 08:55 PM CDT
There used to be a special elf handshake when two elves shook hands and it doesn't seem to be there anymore and that is sad for elves everywhere...
Re: AVOID handshake 05/21/2015 09:21 PM CDT
Unless your a player of an elf that finds it silly, and also wonders how your character and the other character's hands are bare for this greeting?

Or just plan want to opt out on this because they don't feel their group would do this, nor is there an idea of what it all means.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: AVOID handshake 05/21/2015 09:29 PM CDT
I had Raesh fix the racial handshakes.

I gave you some SENDs in game to let you know they were back, you ignored me. I am crying about it, just so you know.

~Evike
Re: AVOID handshake 05/21/2015 09:33 PM CDT
Dear GM Evike,

If it makes you feel better, I'm crying on the inside because they are back... but I guess thanks for all the help for those elves who think this is so awesome!

Just bare in mind I'm not one of them.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: AVOID handshake 05/30/2015 01:55 PM CDT

Now if we could just avoid the high five, or miss unpurpose for extra awesome powah.