RT on Skinning Other's Kills 07/21/2020 03:51 PM CDT
Can we increase the warning RT on skinning someone else's kill from 2 seconds to 3 seconds, maybe even 4 seconds?

A few people building this into their scripts to discourage room sharing in very popular high-level hunting areas where every room is 2 or even 3 deep. Kind words and spears haven't solved the problem, and it kinda sucks to have no mechanical recourse outside of WARN PVP. It seems like on a system level it shouldn't really be supported.
Re: RT on Skinning Other's Kills 07/22/2020 07:01 AM CDT
I'd rather see the RT go away completely.

Perhaps moving kills to the "at feet" slot might be a better solution? But then what happens when the critter you're facing dies of vit loss?

Honestly, a uniform death message you can trigger off would do wonders. I can't reliably hunt without a script/triggers normally when it's just me, but like you pointed out, when we're stacked 3-4 deep in moths, it's just a blur of unreadable text.

~Hunter Hanryu
>I would like to avoid the collection of broken dreams and sorrow that is the Ranger guild.~Agalea
Re: RT on Skinning Other's Kills 07/22/2020 08:26 AM CDT

> Perhaps moving kills to the "at feet" slot might be a better solution?

Can we do this or just not allow anyone to touch your critters for 15 seconds with no RT on attempt, unless they're consented by the hunter? In essence, make it work the same way as if you just dropped a box.
Re: RT on Skinning Other's Kills 07/22/2020 05:56 PM CDT
>or just not allow anyone to touch your critters for 15 seconds with no RT on attempt, unless they're consented by the hunter? In essence, make it work the same way as if you just dropped a box.

I like that a lot.

~Hunter Hanryu
>I would like to avoid the collection of broken dreams and sorrow that is the Ranger guild.~Agalea