Blood Mites on Old Crank's Road 07/09/2020 01:29 PM CDT
It's frustrating that these little buggers cannot be avoided with sufficient skill. Any chance that could be changed?

Being able to travel between Leth Deriel and Ilaya Taipa without dealing with these pest...

(I often don't even notice them until one of my vitality regeneration items pulses.)

- I
Re: Blood Mites on Old Crank's Road 07/10/2020 03:06 AM CDT
My favorite is when you get one on your eye and don't notice it.

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald
Re: Blood Mites on Old Crank's Road 07/10/2020 10:27 AM CDT
Is there even a RT reduction with higher FA? That's one of the few Ranger trails I run to skip that area.

~Hunter Hanryu
>I would like to avoid the collection of broken dreams and sorrow that is the Ranger guild.~Agalea
Re: Blood Mites on Old Crank's Road 07/10/2020 11:02 AM CDT
Higher FA just lets you tend the mites out earlier and without making things worse iirc.
Re: Blood Mites on Old Crank's Road 07/11/2020 07:42 AM CDT

>>Is there even a RT reduction with higher FA? That's one of the few Ranger trails I run to skip that area.

FWIW, when I tended a few days ago, I got 10 second RTs. This was with a bit over 350 in FA.

Player of...

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Blood Mites on Old Crank's Road 07/11/2020 08:08 AM CDT
Same for me @ENOTs at 1460 FA...

Sheesh FA might be in the top 3 worst skills in game.

~Hunter Hanryu
>I would like to avoid the collection of broken dreams and sorrow that is the Ranger guild.~Agalea
Re: Blood Mites on Old Crank's Road 07/11/2020 07:44 PM CDT
Trying to tend an eye mite the other day with 546 in FA got 30 sec rt twice before managing to remove it.. mites are OP and it's garbage that you can't avoid them with enough skill.

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
Re: Blood Mites on Old Crank's Road 07/12/2020 08:43 AM CDT
How do you even get 1460 FA? Compendiums and the skinning croc?
Re: Blood Mites on Old Crank's Road 07/13/2020 06:19 AM CDT
Pet bleeders are the only way I've figured out how to train it. I never exceed 3/34 (and often go clear), but a slow trickle x 15 years eventually fills the pond.

~Hunter Hanryu