Rossmans Rope Bridge 08/26/2017 06:34 PM CDT
So I took an herb to heal an internal bleeder and then got on the rope bridge in Rossmans. The herb pulsed, taking the bleeder, giving me an internal scar and now I am stuck on the bridge. When I try to shuffle north or south, I get a message about my injuries keeping me from moving. When I try to heal the scar I get a message that I am on the bridge and have to concentrate on that. I have been stuck here for two days. I sat around hoping for the wind to blow and shake the ropes but for some reason that is not happening. I can not jump, fall or any other verb I can think of to try to get off this rope bridge. Am I missing something? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Asterid
Re: Rossmans Rope Bridge 08/26/2017 07:31 PM CDT

Are you still stuck?
Re: Rossmans Rope Bridge 08/26/2017 08:13 PM CDT
I know this is not what you want to hear, but... that's hilarious.

In seriousness, you need to ASSIST or REPORT. A GM can get you off that bridge.

- Navesi
Re: Rossmans Rope Bridge 08/27/2017 09:28 PM CDT
>>In seriousness, you need to ASSIST or REPORT. A GM can get you off that bridge.

I'm not 100% sure you're able to assist or report when on that rope bridge.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Rossmans Rope Bridge 09/01/2017 10:56 AM CDT

As a side thingy relating to this... can we please please please get it changed so maybe we can move along faster based on athletics skill?
Re: Rossmans Rope Bridge 09/01/2017 12:43 PM CDT
Even better would be an Undergondola-style series of rooms to circumnavigate the rope bridge with high end athletics checks.