Janitor Taking Guarded Items 10/20/2016 09:54 PM CDT
Why is the janitor able to take things that are guarded? I had a backpack filled with chains and oil, and I was guarding it while making gweths at the ranger guild tonight. Anything being guarded by someone should NOT be taken by anyone, including the janitor, unless the person is dragged away or killed. Is there something we can do about this?

[Wilds, Pine Needle Path]
Birds dart in and out of the dense shrubbery here, calling to one another in cadences that are almost comprehendible. Responses seem to emanate from the wooden structure ahead, a timber building with ornately carved double doors, and seemingly without a roof. You also see a pile of rocks, a small silver nugget, a happily muddy pink piglet with a rainbow-striped collar with a delicate rose gold charm on it, a plump field piglet, a tall wooden figure whose gaze seems to vigilantly scan the surroundings and a waste bin.
Also here: Estate Holder Compa, Gallant Tenike who is emanating a benevolent holy aura, Zanteus who is hiding, Mysari, Usidore, Galadrian who is darkened by an unnatural shadow, Desil, Shartupaw, Arctavius who is sitting, Busker Maytals, Recluse Permethrim, Traveler Augustburns, Woodland Bandit Toridahn, Munduguu, Treasure Seeker Embrace, Pathfinder Kintryn, Audrayanna, Holy Mage Rarnel, Pathfinder Drexel, Irtanor, Xarix, Larasyl, Winkypuffs, Randwheel, Treadfoot, Combatant Vros, Cleric Darkhar, Wolverine Kekahuna, Ervo and Arixin.
Obvious paths: south.
>look in backp
In the backpack you see some jadeite stones, some jadeite stones, some jadeite stones, some jadeite stones, some ju'ladan oil, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, a gold chain, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, some ju'ladan oil, a fine platinum chain, some jadeite stones, some jadeite stones, some kyanite stones and some ju'ladan oil.
>drop backp

You drop a rugged backpack.
>
>guard backp
>
You move into position to guard a rugged backpack.
>
(Lots of people braiding grass, moments go by)
>
A scavenger troll strolls in, looks you squarely in the eye and says, "Me thinks I likes this backpack." Suddenly, in a blur of motion, it grabs all the junk strewn throughout the area and bolts.

You exclaim, "No!"
>
A lone bee lands on your ear. It's a bit ticklish, but it doesn't sting you.

>'oh you've gotta be kidding me!
You exclaim, "Oh you've gotta be kidding me!"
Re: Janitor Taking Guarded Items 10/20/2016 10:00 PM CDT
Not disagreeing but do you know about Lower ground and lowering inventory to your feet?

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html