Rats! 02/10/2016 12:10 PM CST
Could we get these new rats added to the atmospherics window please?
Re: Rats! 02/10/2016 12:12 PM CST
please please please

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Rats! 02/10/2016 01:13 PM CST
I tried to do it last night, but it proved more difficult that previous atmo changes due to the complexity of the rat's script. I should be able to finish it up tonight, though.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Rats! 02/10/2016 01:23 PM CST
God bless you.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Rats! 02/10/2016 07:42 PM CST
Rats should now properly message to the Atmospherics window. This includes fighting, so be aware if you drop your rat. This is live in Prime and Plat. If it doesn't break spectacularly (again), it'll go to TF in a week or so.

Due to the complexity of the script, I'm not sure we got 100% of the atmo messaging, so please let me know if you find something you think should be going to the Atmo window.

BIG thanks to Abasha for the QC and trying to help me track down all the issues.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Rats! 02/11/2016 10:30 AM CST
To echo others, Thank you for taking the time to put so many of these things in the Atmo window. It really helps with clutter/scroll issues, and gives those who enjoy them the option of still enjoying them in a contained place.

Samsaren
Re: Rats! 02/11/2016 12:39 PM CST
Since there was a bug report on it..

Rat combat is likely also routed to the Atmo window. If you want to see it in your Story/Game window, close your atmo window for the duration of your rat fight.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Rats! 02/11/2016 12:55 PM CST
Are the HE kittens essentially bundled into these types of updates, too, or do they run on an entirely different... thingy... even though they look/function similar to the rats.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Rats! 02/11/2016 01:03 PM CST
>Since there was a bug report on it..
>Rat combat is likely also routed to the Atmo window.

This was in my initial announcement.

>This includes fighting, so be aware if you drop your rat.

Javac
That one guy

Re: Rats! 02/11/2016 01:30 PM CST
>>This was in my initial announcement.
Whoops, I'm a derp.

>>Are the HE kittens essentially bundled into these types of updates,
They have their own script, and I do not believe their messaging is currently routed to the atmo window, but as we just saw, I can be quite wrong, hah.

---
NaOH+HI