Disease 02/09/2015 05:17 PM CST
I got disease from a trap. As a Necromancer, I can't get disease cured, but I was healing as I went. Every pulse of disease was consistently giving me minor abrasions, which I was healing. Finally, the disease pulsed to my abdomen where I already had minor abrasions, completely destroying my abdomen and killing me instantly:

heal
Your body feels slightly battered.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have some minor abrasions to the chest, some minor abrasions to the abdomen, some minor abrasions to the back.

Your body is covered in open oozing sores.

The infection slowly spreads across your lower torso leaving behind a wreckage of torn peeling flesh and oozing filth.
Your spear falls to the ground.

Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died! Already, you feel the tug of eternity upon your soul and you struggle to remain tied to this world.

You have some minor abrasions to the chest, cuts and bruises about the abdomen, severe scarring and chunks of flesh missing from the abdomen, some minor abrasions to the back.

I really don't understand how it goes from minor damage to complete bodypart destruction...
Re: Disease 02/09/2015 05:18 PM CST
I doubt that it's relevant, but I have 55 discipline and 60 stamina.
Re: Disease 02/10/2015 10:43 PM CST
It looks like you were healing the wound but not the scar. Were you using devour at a really low level? That's the only time I can see a necro healing a wound without also taking care of the scar at the same time (does CF even ever cause scars?).

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Disease 05/02/2015 03:56 PM CDT
>It looks like you were healing the wound but not the scar. Were you using devour at a really low level? That's the only time I can see a necro healing a wound without also taking care of the scar at the same time (does CF even ever cause scars?).

Incorrect. I had no scars. I had a couple minor abrasions from combat.
Re: Disease 05/07/2015 01:47 AM CDT
Had the scars been "stacking" up they would eventually appear in the health text. Its likely a bug (Even internal scars eventually appear).