Re: same sex relationships 12/02/2008 12:06 PM CST
Lets not forget her arranged marriage, elven husband was a murderer as well who was slowly knocking off people who stood in his way. You know those events were really great and amazing, and a far cry different from all the I'm a necromancer now you either join me and be evil or die in a fire!

I think the point of a simple relationship was there will be no GMPCs who get married and then has an affair with the Baron of Therengia and takes Raenilar as a lover as well, then it causes a internal conflict taht results in the disintergration of the five Providences and the return of the EMPIRE and We will need another Redeemer because some floozy woman.... You know that might be a fun event.. :hides:

Really i think some topics while are fine to roleplay in general. I would hate to happen because there is a medium of people who would cause a major fuss over things being allowed IG that are against their RL beliefs which really should not have any place in a FANTASY game like DR. So while it happens there is no point to write books about it or anything else. So while nothing has been expressed by a GMPC rumors happen people have their own thoughts about what really goes on in the lives of the RICH AND FAMOUS (nobles).

Have fun and don't worry about it!! Inconsistant things happen, and while some events need romance and plot development DR would be a crappy place without deeper characters beyond Xerasyth the awesome necro lizard bent on beating everyone to death because he's UGLY.

"So like I said, don't take it personally. All cultures have their share of fools. It's just that we always felt yours had a lot more than ours."
~~Warrior Mage Guild Leader Senfrislor, The Prydaen in Their Own Words~~