Re: same sex relationships 11/30/2008 10:20 PM CST
I'm not quite sure what the point of your post was... are you asking it to be outlawed, asking for official sanctions, asking for clarification of Simu's stance, something else?

As far as Simu taking a neutral hands-off stance, I think thats a valid observation. Across all of their games there is a noticable lack of gender flavoured messaging and restrictions with a few exceptions here and there. However, there have been specific interactions among players and GMs that have gone decidedly one way or the other presumably because of personal views of those involved. There are a few GMs and characters I try to avoid interacting with because of this.

<<Books will discuss murder,torture, sorcery , mutilation, necromancy, cannibalism, and polygamy and all kind of other things but the Oracle Sussi fell in love with her handmaiden Vestha ohh that is too extreme to discuss.

Most books are player written, so I'd assume that its simply that no one has taken it upon themselves to write one with LBGT characters. Its possible that something like that would not be published, since I'm not sure of the official stance.

<<alternative lifestyles

Pet peeve of mine. Where choose you live, what you choose to do for work, and how you choose to spend your time and money constitute a lifestyle. Being LGBT does not.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386AV.