Justice...? 07/06/2002 02:51 PM CDT
Since Justice still isn't live in TC... and we're getting a number of shops here (as well as people with coins...) is there any chance it could be made a prioty? Right now to my understanding the enchanting shop is non stealable (not a popular move) due to no justice. But the other new shops (like the general store) are... but either the prices were artificially lowered at the pawn shop, or they've already been swamped (An uh... aquintance of mind stole a handpick that sells for 2200 lir and would pawn for all of... 12 lir).

Seems even the thieves would want justice back, as the enchanting shop would be stealable again. Just looking to be consistant.

-Mozzik

PS No Gonif... I don't wake up in the morning and wonder how to ruin the thief guild today.
Re: Justice...? 07/06/2002 09:17 PM CDT
>>>But the other new shops (like the general store) are...<<<

Er, oops. Not intentionally. No shops in Throne City should be stealable until justice is fixed for TC. Though fixing it will have to take a backseat to magic right now.

Rigby
Re: Justice...? 07/24/2007 05:06 PM CDT
I agree with this post from 7/2/2002 by LORD-RAHL:
>>Since Justice still isn't live in TC... and we're getting a number of shops here (as well as people with coins...) is there any chance it could be made a prioty?

Hehe.... really. The people demand justice! (so do the thieves!)

Legendary Thief Kraelyst the Hand

"The day is for honest men, the night for thieves."
-- Euripides

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-- Edmund Burke
Re: Justice...? 07/24/2007 08:26 PM CDT
>from 7/2/2002

loldevelopment

~ Celestian Kougen Aensworth, Advisor of Ilithi

It is the destiny of those who can know what will be, to lead those who do not to guide them, to protect them, to lead them to enlightenment.
Re: Justice...? 07/25/2007 04:14 PM CDT
Oh, Throne. :(

Rev. Reene

SEND[Zeyurn] Congratulations, you broke Taisgath somehow.