Deer and non foraging 06/04/2010 05:08 PM CDT
Is it intentional that there are no forageable items in the deer area? The room descriptions mention grass, but nothing is forageable. Would be helpful if people could forage up a few grasses or vines and make extra bundling ropes.

Grixlek says, "Courage is dangerous, it leads to attempts at heroics..."
Vegas asks, "What like dating?"
Grixlek says, "Nothing that dangerous I believe, but still crazy stuff."
Re: Deer and non foraging 06/05/2010 02:36 AM CDT
This would really help. I'm not sure what all those deer eat if most plant foragables aren't available.
Re: Deer and non foraging 06/05/2010 05:34 AM CDT
>I'm not sure what all those deer eat if most plant foragables aren't available.

That's just it. The deer ate it all. If you don't believe that, just look out in our yard.

We have netting around and over a lot of things because the deer eat it - even the items that are supposed to be "deer resistant." The only thing that prevents us from killing them is the city ordinance that states it's illegal to hunt deer within the city limits...<grumbles>.

~Faih
Re: Deer and non foraging 06/05/2010 10:37 AM CDT
[Kads Vawterjra Klajur]
Gentle hills roll up and down as the field stretches to the horizon. Planted to clover and a sturdy, stubby grass, the land under its carpet of snow has an uneven texture. An occasional tree lifts barren branches skyward in anticipation of spring. You also see a rolling hill.

Grass and a tree! Where are the foragable grass and sticks? Logs? Dirt? I wanna be able to forage dirt for LT purposes without having to climb the fence and load my pack with a ton. Yes, I'm lazy.

All those things are foragable just outside the fence, but not in the hunting area itself.

Grixlek says, "Courage is dangerous, it leads to attempts at heroics..."
Vegas asks, "What like dating?"
Grixlek says, "Nothing that dangerous I believe, but still crazy stuff."