At World's End 02/25/2010 12:33 AM CST
Greetings!

The rogue traders swarming the streets of Muspar'i have finally been wrangled into submission. Begrudgingly, their leader agreed to use only the World's End Apartments as their base of operations. The derelict building is located in the Golden Heights part of the city for those interested in showing them who is really boss.

For comparison, the miserly moneygrubbers, shifty-eyed skinflints, troublesome tightwads, and pugnacious pinchfists are around the same level as the bawdy swains on Ratha. Like all good combat traders, they have mastered the speculate coin ability, so watch out! You might just catch one in the noggin'.

This release is live in all instances.

Enjoy!

-- GM Tiesse

"Governments and corporations need people like you and me. We are samurai. The keyboard cowboys." -- The Plague
Re: At World's End 02/25/2010 12:44 AM CST
Just a note about that speculate coin attack - you might want to tone it down a little bit. I've heard others complaining of it and when I had Mozz up there checking things out (During the invasion, I assume the ones in the World's End are the same) they could stun him so often I start falling over and even then they couldn't come close to hitting him.

Seems like a fair ability, just a little too accurate relative to their level.

SEND[Abasha] It warms my heart to see three people die for a cupcake.
Re: At World's End 02/25/2010 03:01 AM CST
I love these guys for their creative idea, messaging, and placement (PS alliteration rocks). Also, the World's End Apartments are pretty cool too.

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.
-Armifer

I don't think we ever take the training wheels off as players or gamemasters.
-Inauri