Looking for some freinds 11/16/2010 08:29 AM CST
I recently began playing again and am currently using my ranger. I have tried sparking up conversation and I am always in character while I am in game yet I am having a heck of a time actually finding friends to hang around with at all.

Am I doing something wrong?
Re: Looking for some freinds 11/16/2010 08:31 AM CST
I posted here because right now I mostly hang out in the Crossings if I should post somewhere else please let me know that as well
Re: Looking for some freinds 11/16/2010 08:39 AM CST
Hey there!

If I recall correctly some really good places to meet characters and make friends is inside of the Empath guild(from outside of theh guild GO DOOR and head WEST). Another spot that's usually populated is outside of the Warrior Mage guild. I'm sure there are other "hang out" spots in Crossings that I am not aware of as well.

Good luck :)

__
~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com
Re: Looking for some freinds 11/16/2010 10:19 AM CST
Or go to the Ranger Guild, wait for people to stop scripting... say hi!

-The Attentive Ranger
Re: Looking for some freinds 11/16/2010 10:21 AM CST
Try the trader plaza.
Re: Looking for some freinds 11/16/2010 12:43 PM CST
Thanks for the responses I am also thinking about making a new character but I will need this info either way thanks again.
Re: Looking for some freinds 11/16/2010 02:05 PM CST
I know you said the crossing, but the bin in Langen is a great place to hang out, also some good rangery things to do there like swim and climb and skin things.
Re: Looking for some freinds 11/16/2010 04:31 PM CST
As a ranger sometimes it's hard, because a lot of the hang-outs are unfriendly to us. I would definitely suggest looking out for events as a way to meet people. Rangers always have a pretty good Teaching Night on Tuesdays. It swaps back and forth between Crossing and Riverhaven and tonight is actually in Crossing, through the door right by Kalika. It's a good chance to meet other Rangers and generally chat if you're able to make it. You may be able to get some good leads on other hangouts that different rangers use there. For myself, when I'm in Crossing, I've been liking the Northwall trail, just down the trail out the west gate. But it's usually just me and maybe one other person hanging out, most just passing through, and I'm not always in Crossing.

One important thing to remember is that you shouldn't stress about keeping your bonus at full. That keeps you almost entirely out of socialization. If you're keeping positive, even if it's only a slight amount, you're doing good and are in a better position to enjoy yourself.

Tsarenzi
Re: Looking for some freinds 11/16/2010 07:58 PM CST
Well my ranger was so low level I decided that I actually wanted to go to something that I had originally tried to play way back in '00 a warrior mage, sorry rangers I liked the play style but I wanted to go boom to lol, though I definently go in with a whimper at best right now

Segrorryr is the name in game if anyone sees me
Re: Looking for some freinds 11/21/2010 08:43 PM CST
I just get strangers drunk and for 10 anlaes we're the best of friends.
Xixist