Crossing Bank Spars for Charity/Speed Dating Event 10/01/2010 11:02 PM CDT
Another night of spars have come and gone! Many people right around 100, 80th, 60th, and a few up around 120+ ended up sparring and therefore donating to the Hib Orphanage Charity for the Blind and Dumb and sometimes Deaf.

We had close to 50 spars, close to ten deaths, a few arrests, and a lot of laughs. A large amount of money donated to the Pay the Empaths Foundation along with Prizes for Fighters, a special outreach program designed to wean people off of their bloodthirsty habits by providing them with fedoras and rare cambrinth items.

Special thanks to Ysselt and a couple of other anonymous donors who's philanthropy enables us to compensate the empaths for their time as well as put together some great gifts for the participants.

Until next time, heathens!

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Crossing Bank Spars for Charity/Speed Dating Event 10/01/2010 11:50 PM CDT
This payment plan for Empaths goes to PHA empaths at times right?

Re: Crossing Bank Spars for Charity/Speed Dating Event 10/02/2010 10:24 AM CDT
Yes it does. If I participate in an organized tournament at the cemetary, or the Barbarian Pit fights, or the spars at the bank, I get compensated just the same as a non-PHA empath.

Clerics are on the sectual radar.

Just to be clear - I didn't do it. Not sure who did, but it wasn't me.

- GM Raesh
Re: Crossing Bank Spars for Charity/Speed Dating Event 10/02/2010 12:22 PM CDT
Yeah, I'm not a huge supporter of the whole PHA thing. Regardless, I think we pay our empaths well- if any empath doesn't feel they were compensated fairly, we'd be more than happy to give them what they feel is a good amount for their time invested. :)

PHA/Non PHA, doesn't matter, all are welcome.

-Mr. Glemm