Climbing the Observatory 12/03/2015 02:00 PM CST
I'd like to see climbing from this room outside the mm guild to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors of the observatory. There are open windows on all sides. Each floor would require greater athletics checks. It's tough to steal moon mages away from the wm guild because it's been a place to train and listen to classes for far too long.

[Middens, Crossbow Bend]
Before you stands the Observatory of the Southern Crossbow. It is a three-story edifice, its sixteen-sided walls capped with a crystal dome. The top floor is also the nerve center of the Moon Mages' Guild, a most powerful and revered arcane circle throughout Elanthia. All in all a rather quirky structure, it manages to inspire awe and curiosity at the same time. A carved ivory door leads inside. You also see a pile of rocks, an ornate silver gateway and an ivory urn.
Obvious paths: west.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Climbing the Observatory 12/05/2015 11:40 AM CST
If you'd like to add climbing features to Crossing Structures, the Temple, it's BIG, and that would be neat.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Climbing the Observatory 12/05/2015 12:13 PM CST
>If you'd like to add climbing features to Crossing Structures, the Temple, it's BIG, and that would be neat.

Somethingsomething assassin's creed something something.
Re: Climbing the Observatory 12/05/2015 12:42 PM CST
I'd brought this up before whichever Assassin's creed had the French Revolution theme, just bringing it up again, in light of someone asking for another area in Crossing that seems plausible to have climbing in it.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Climbing the Observatory 12/14/2015 01:11 AM CST
Turns out you can climb both sides of the newish ornate silver gateway and the carved ivory door outside the Crossing Moon Mage guild and get a zero RT 1/34 bit of athletics as well as climbing Phelim's shrine close west, northwest of [Middens, Crossbow Bend].

The messaging says 'You can't climb that' but you can get 1/34 athletics every 60ish seconds or so.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Climbing the Observatory 12/14/2015 02:38 AM CST
This actually happens with quite a lot of portals. I notice it every once in awhile when I try to CLIMB stairs that use GO instead.

Thayet
Twitter: @thayelf
Tumblr: thayette.tumblr.com