Raven's Court 08/02/2013 11:15 PM CDT
I went poking around for the first time in at least a couple of months, and I don't think I ever saw this room before:

[The Raven's Court, Gamblers' Den]
Clinking sounds of metal on metal follow the exchange of coins between hands at the various tables set up for card and dice games. Two deep-backed couches line the sides, set against the black marble walls as a means of surveying the action while enjoying a beverage or two. The occasional cheer peppers the air from the direction of the gleaming silver-trimmed slot machine in the corner.
You also see a slender pedestal with a rules book on it, an odds chart, a craps table and an ornate adderwood door.
Obvious exits: north, south.

Then, imagine my terrible disappointment when I figured out the craps table is broken! Please fix! I want to take over Raven's.

To place a bet:
For a PASS bet - PLAY PASS
For a DON'T PASS bet - PLAY DON'T
For a specific number bet - PLAY <number>

Once you have placed your bets, you can STUDY TABLE to see the current state of your bets.

> play pass
The barker says, "Sorry, betting is closed right now. Wait for the next roll."

> play don't

> play 10

And so on. I've been here awhile trying different things, but no dice (hah..?).

Also, side request--It would be really awesome if there was a way to "bribe" Raven's to keep justice out. It should be expensive, and last a set amount of time (50 plat for 30 rois?), but it would be a great addition for the place. It would be great if this was done even to one room. Bribe the desk guy and get some no guard time in the Cigar Room.