Warmie Guild Justice? 07/21/2012 12:50 AM CDT
What exactly is the deal with the outside of the Warrior Mage guild near the NE gate? It's labeled a justice area, but there are no murder charges, and players sitting outside the guild cannot be accused of necromancy.

If it's meant to be a justice area, it would be nice if the Crossing justice "dimensions" were expanded to include that room. If it's not meant to be part of Crossing justice, I'd say just remove the justice functions entirely.
Re: Warmie Guild Justice? 07/21/2012 12:57 AM CDT
>>It's labeled a justice area, but there are no murder charges, and players sitting outside the guild cannot be accused of necromancy.

Who's doing the killing? I thought Thieves don't get the screaming passerby thing but still get the charge, for example.

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: Warmie Guild Justice? 07/21/2012 01:16 AM CDT
>>Who's doing the killing? I thought Thieves don't get the screaming passerby thing but still get the charge, for example.

Pulling that from memory, I believe it was a couple casters. Can't recall exactly.
Re: Warmie Guild Justice? 07/21/2012 01:35 AM CDT
>players sitting outside the guild cannot be accused of necromancy.

This is inaccurate... are you accusing to Crossing guards?
Re: Warmie Guild Justice? 07/21/2012 02:45 AM CDT
depneding on the invasion mechanics, did this by any chance happen during a xala'shar invasion? at times justice mechanics and "accuse" are turned off during an invasion. <although one still gets a warrent for shoplifting during invasions. :-)v

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius
Re: Warmie Guild Justice? 07/21/2012 04:12 AM CDT
>>This is inaccurate... are you accusing to Crossing guards?

Yes.