Where- tiger clan 01/09/2011 08:35 PM CST
So I did where tiger clan from over by knife clan and it kept saying it was West. Did that for the entire other side of the brook(over by wolf and knife, cougar area)

Now I'm pretty certain it sits between crossing and the goblin brook.

Tried it by the outcrop, the ancient tower, knife, wolf, even just west of the gate to tiger clan.

[Ancient Tower, Exterior]
The round base of a massive stone tower rests among the cracked rocks and rubble which have worked their way loose from brittle mortar and have fallen to rest at the great structure's feet. Silverleaf vines slink up from the dry soil and interweave to form a massive living wall, perhaps the only element bracing the ancient tower from collapsing into a heap of stones and dust. A gaping archway on the west side of the tower is all that remains of the wooden doorway which once hung there. You also see some braided grass and a worn path.
Obvious paths: none.

>where tiger

Tiger Clan is west from here.

"like POWERHAUS said"
- GM Solomon
Re: Where- tiger clan 01/09/2011 08:40 PM CST
Secret Lore. Necromancers used to gather in the area and have weakened space-time with their evil magics. Tiger Clan only appears to be between the brook and Crossing.

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"
Re: Where- tiger clan 01/09/2011 08:43 PM CST
I see the problem. I'll get with Roderigo and see what we can work out.

GM Jaedren
Re: Where- tiger clan 01/09/2011 08:52 PM CST
>>So I did where tiger clan from over by knife clan and it kept saying it was West. Did that for the entire other side of the brook(over by wolf and knife, cougar area)

Could you BUG this? Seems like a mixup potentially 12 years old.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Where- tiger clan 01/09/2011 08:53 PM CST
Ignore what I said - Jaedren's got this.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Where- tiger clan 01/09/2011 09:01 PM CST
where all doomed

"like POWERHAUS said"
- GM Solomon
Re: Where- tiger clan 01/09/2011 10:15 PM CST
>I'll get with Roderigo and see what we can work out.

Good to here he's still around.

"Your suffering amuses me" -GM Raesh

Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Blunts for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares