Karjon 06/22/2007 08:16 PM CDT
Karjon is missing from TF again, I'd appriciate it if someone could rope him in, thanks

Jaedren says, "Alas, no Khri Ronco (Set it and forget it!). Woe."
Re: Karjon 06/22/2008 12:05 PM CDT
>>Karjon is missing from TF again, I'd appriciate it if someone could rope him in, thanks

One day, I'd like to find out where he goes.

~Player of "One of the Caels."

Bromus says, "think I'm gonna go horn some shylvics and mastiffs"

Bromus says, "and then get some sleep"

You say, "I can't think of anything to say to that."
Re: Karjon 06/22/2008 12:21 PM CDT
timothy used to wander into the masters den of the thieves guild. i wonder if father karjon wanders into the quest area for MF....

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Karjon 06/22/2008 12:22 PM CDT
I've caught Karjon flirting with Gurta a time or two! ;)

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Karjon 06/22/2008 12:59 PM CDT
Both times he went missing he was gone out of all of tiger clan. I wrote a script that went through every room and counted everytime it saw him and after 2 hours it was a big fat 0. I can't remember if Lirrak said where he found him, if he did I can't remember
Re: Karjon 06/22/2008 01:01 PM CDT
Heh wierded me out for a minute. I thought that SCHWARTZH6 was replying to a really old post, which they actually were, I didn't realize that my post had been moved.
Re: Karjon 06/22/2008 01:22 PM CDT
Oh Wow. I fail. :(

~Player of "One of the Caels."

Bromus says, "think I'm gonna go horn some shylvics and mastiffs"

Bromus says, "and then get some sleep"

You say, "I can't think of anything to say to that."
Re: Karjon 06/22/2008 03:25 PM CDT
In all seriousness- Karjon does go roaming at times. So you may need to assist to get him brought back.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Karjon 06/22/2008 03:29 PM CDT
>>In all seriousness- Karjon does go roaming at times. So you may need to assist to get him brought back.

That post was from like a year ago, it just got moved for some reason