Autopuff 06/04/2007 03:34 PM CDT
I keep hearing rumors that there is an NPC empath somewhere west of Crossing, but I haven't found one. Have I been led on yet another wild goose chase?

X
Re: Autopuff 06/04/2007 03:47 PM CDT
Knife Clan in one of the caves.

flip
Flip what?

My website of cleric info: http://hometown.aol.com/kaliradr/myhomepage/profile.html
Re: Autopuff 06/04/2007 05:20 PM CDT
Dokt, in Knife Clan, in the northernmost cave. The westerly cave has a merchant or something else inside, that's not the cave where the autopuff is.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: Autopuff 06/04/2007 07:04 PM CDT
how to get on there is shown on ranik's map of knife clan.
and dokt is a better <does a more thourough job> than the ones in the hospital in xing.

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: Autopuff 06/05/2007 10:13 AM CDT
Ditto on Dokt. He's the one I go to most of the time when I'm near Crossing. He doesn't have much of a bedside manner, but he knows his job! I guess it comes from taking care of crazy tog barbarians. ;)

Ryeka and the brood

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Autopuff 06/17/2007 04:06 PM CDT
>He doesn't have much of a bedside manner

I always liked his manner. Reminds me a lot of the bonesaws from westerns and such. All business, no fluff.
Re: Autopuff 06/17/2007 04:21 PM CDT
>>I always liked his manner. Reminds me a lot of the bonesaws from westerns and such. All business, no fluff.

::chuckles:: That's another reason I go to him, especially with my barbarian characters.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

Re: Autopuff 06/17/2007 05:18 PM CDT
>::chuckles:: That's another reason I go to him, especially with my barbarian characters.

It really worries me when people agree with me. Is that wrong?
Re: Autopuff 06/17/2007 05:44 PM CDT
>>It really worries me when people agree with me. Is that wrong?

Hey, I generally know when it's time to bow to the master! ;)