Clan Members 10/10/2005 07:30 PM CDT
Just out of curiosity, are there players out there that seriously consider their character to belong to any of the clans that currently exist in DR? If so would you be willing to state it here please.
Re: Clan Members 10/10/2005 09:29 PM CDT
theres quite a few dwarves that consider themselves part of stone clan.

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: Clan Members 10/10/2005 09:41 PM CDT
My empath's backstory has her being born in Wolf Clan, though she no longer considers herself part of that clan.

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

"Is glas iad na cnoic i bhfad uainn."
-Distant hills look green.
Re: Clan Members 10/12/2005 02:53 PM CDT
Ah, I know many of the people in Stone Clan as they are a pretty popular group; however, I was wanting to concentrate more on those clans to the west of Crossings and maybe even the clans down in Ilithi.

Player of Pormithius
Re: Clan Members 10/16/2005 10:49 AM CDT
My mule character is from Knife Clan. Although he's just a mule he does get the chance to interact with quite a few people, so several folks have run into the former blacksmith assistant and wanna-be Tog'ball player from Knife Clan, particularly running along the Southern Trade Route and the gondola.

"The day is for honest men, the night for thieves."
-- Euripides
Re: Clan Members 11/17/2005 06:06 PM CST
My character claims to have been born and raised in Knife Clan. Still considers himself part and wants to join their Togball team.

Caraamon Majerye,
Gor'Tog Barbarian Extrordi...Well somewhat average
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: Clan Members 12/28/2005 11:52 PM CST
(chiming in late here...heh)

Kythryn is a Horse Clan Wind Elf groupie, but being Elothean, she'll never be a true member of the Clan. I suspect though with the Elothean houses being fleshed out more now, her House, the Gilded Longleaf, may have quite a bit of interaction with the Horse Clan folks, so she may be able to find a niche there that way.

Kythryn
Need herbs? The fine trader Nirveli now supplies my pouches and select herbs, just drop her an AIM at AuctionerNirveli for details!
Re: Clan Members 12/29/2005 02:49 AM CST
My Elven Empath was adopted by an elf from Wind Clan and has considered herself a member of Wind Clan ever since, though her father has been missing since the beginning of the Outcast War and may have faded.

Mists and Magic, Ocean Breazes, Deep Rivers Under the Sea, Trails Between the Stars: Where nothing is as it seems.