Grasslands near goblins outside west gate of crossing 01/10/2003 05:42 PM CST
Could someone please tell me if there is a way out of this area, been stuck in it for about 5 hours, the maps show a door there to get out but it is locked and there seems that you can not retrace your steps and get back to where you first started. If someone could answer this it would be great.
Re: Grasslands near goblins outside west gate of crossing 01/10/2003 05:51 PM CST
Are you talking about the hunting preserve?I always went northeast until I found a spot you could only go north to get out,and then follow that path north,east,north again to get back to the gate.

Drachus
Re: Grasslands near goblins outside west gate of crossing 01/10/2003 05:58 PM CST
Yes, I am talking about the hunting preserves, the problem is anytime I just go north it leads me back to the middle in which you can go about 6 directions, there is only one spot which you end up at a dead end with south being the only direction. Other than that I see no other path, no gate, nothing to get back.

Mordy
Re: Grasslands near goblins outside west gate of crossing 01/10/2003 06:02 PM CST
Well I followed your northeastern direction and finally made my escape, thanks for the help.

Mordy
Re: Grasslands near goblins outside west gate of crossing 01/10/2003 06:06 PM CST
Your welcome<g>

Drachus