Deadfall 10/22/2002 05:13 PM CDT
Can someone PLEASE fix the bug in the leucro deadfall area where it won't allow most weapons to hack trails?

Getting pretty tired of this. Die back there, make a mad dash to my grave, only to find the trails have grown over. Pass a dozen people with scimitars which the trails refuse to acknowledge until I can find someone with a katar to hack the trail with.

And I am pretty sure it isn't just looking at basic weapon type and ignoring ME's as a whole because my machete (ME) from Taisidon works just fine.

Pity it was in my grave. <flail>

Failing that fix, could you at least consider adding machetes to one of the shops? Wouldn't mind it so badly if I could just make a run to the bank, buy a darned machete and get to my grave ... then just drop the machete on the newbie donation shelf. Either that or just keep one in my vault.

~~~Krin
anyone with a Taisidon machete they want to sell, so I can have a backup?
Re: Deadfall 01/04/2003 06:00 PM CST
Krin,

Still need that machete? I'll sell ye mine.

Regards,

Sortny
Re: Deadfall 01/12/2003 08:34 PM CST
>>Sortny>>Krin, Still need that machete? I'll sell ye mine.

Sorry for the late reply. So much to do, I pretty much read boards weekly now, except for Rangers which I still read daily.

Thanks, but I found a machete for sale at the Trader tents, snatched it up. So now I have that backup in my vault I've been wanting.

Thanks anyway, appreciate it.

~~~Krin