Dokt in Knife Clan 06/01/2002 12:02 PM CDT
Was there a reason why the healer in Knife Clan has been hidden away without a clue in the room description to where he is now?

Previously he was just to the west in the main cave area. How he's hidden in a room that doesn't have any hint in the main cave area's room description.

In Plat, where I stumbled on this, there aren't always empaths around and it was pretty frustrating to have to waste precious time trying to figure out where the healer had been moved to, just martyr is just useless.

-pete/Barnacus
Re: Dokt in Knife Clan 06/01/2002 05:27 PM CDT
Pete,

The empath there was removed, like all the other empaths, as part of the magic rework. I expect that one will reappear when the others do. If it doesn't please BUG it (so the empath folks will know).

Thanks!
Re: Dokt in Knife Clan 06/01/2002 06:26 PM CDT
>>The empath there was removed, like all the other empaths, as part of the magic rework. I expect that one will reappear when the others do. If it doesn't please BUG it (so the empath folks will know).

I think it may be past time to bug it, as I am 100% sure that the healer in Therenborough is back, since she healed some nerve damage for a couple of my characters a few days ago, when they trekked up to get weapon harnesses...
Re: Dokt in Knife Clan 06/02/2002 05:17 PM CDT
I've checked with the emapth folks and actually, Dokt IS there; however, the change from getting to him through a portal instead of a direction wasn't clear. I've clarified the room description to give a better indication of what the portal name is.

Meriel
Re: Dokt in Knife Clan 06/22/2002 06:15 PM CDT
Thanks for fixing that Meriel.

I knew he was back after the empaths were reinstated, but without a clue in the room description, he was quite difficult to find, unless you had heard from someone who had stumbled onto it. Lots of people in Plat use Dokt when there aren't empaths logged into the game.

Sorry I didn't get back here to read that until now.

-pete/Barnacus