Gorbesh Fortress suggestion 04/08/2002 05:50 PM CDT

How about incorperating the Fortress into the walls of Dirge. Maybe
build a gate and tower in the southern most room. Build a road from the
NTR to it and make it the main gateway into Dirge. Just a Suggestion

-Ibec Alshaerd
Re: Gorbesh Fortress suggestion 04/14/2002 06:10 PM CDT
<<How about incorperating the Fortress into the walls of Dirge. Maybe build a gate and tower in the southern most room. Build a road from the NTR to it and make it the main gateway into Dirge. Just a Suggestion

I've claimed the Gorbesh Fortress in Plat. :P It's my temporary home.

--The Gorbesh Girl--
Re: Gorbesh Fortress suggestion 04/16/2002 07:09 PM CDT

Heh ...grins... nice choice. They weyato's turning the Theren fort into their new keep. Heh i figure in prime they should at least covert it into a Zolurenian military post. There are many good reasons to garrison it.
Defence of the region, restoration of law and order. The place needs something to be done with it. Could have some renivations and additions. Like a southern tower. Could throw some sorta shop in or a horse stables to sell supplies and horses. Could have a breed that thrives in this type of region. There are many uses that this fort has.
Just a thought.

-Ibec Alshaerd
Re: Gorbesh Fortress suggestion 04/20/2002 03:19 AM CDT

I actually wish they would do something with the Gorbesh fortresses. From one of my other character's standpoint, having a gnome village (of 13-Immortal worshippers) right outside of a Gorbesh fortress is sort of like blasphemy. But me the player's standpoint, I would like to see the Fortresses be somehow connected to the Kaldar or Gnomes. Ideally, I would like an undead Gorbesh spirit hunting ground be put at one of them (specifically the one close to Dirge), but...ah well...I can keep dreaming.

--Syreh, The Gorbesh Girl--
Re: Gorbesh Fortress suggestion 04/21/2002 03:52 PM CDT
>>Ideally, I would like an undead Gorbesh spirit hunting ground be put at one of them (specifically the one close to Dirge), but...ah well...I can keep dreaming.

>>--Syreh, The Gorbesh Girl--

I really like this idea. Would be cool to have something like adan'f-like creatures (not much into the undead, hate having to get blesses all the time) wearing the old gorbesh armor, perhaps have the different kinds of soldiers, from the mages to the archers and all that.

-Barimor
Re: Gorbesh Fortress suggestion 04/22/2002 05:04 PM CDT
<<I really like this idea. Would be cool to have something like adan'f-like creatures (not much into the undead, hate having to get blesses all the time) wearing the old gorbesh armor, perhaps have the different kinds of soldiers, from the mages to the archers and all that.

The trouble is...I can't see how a fortress of living Gorbesh warriors would exist close to Dirge. It's not quite the middle of Kermoria, but pretty close. It would make more sense if they were to be living warriors to be down in Shard. However, ghosts of Gorbesh soldiers in the Dirge fortress would work.

The Gorbesh would either 1. Have to come up through the Dark Hand and march all the way through Ilithi and Zoluren to get to Dirge to take control of that fortress or 2. Would have to come from Forfewhatever.

Of course, they could be corporeal undead which usually don't require blesses.
<shrug>

--Syreh, the Gorbesh Girl--
Re: Gorbesh Fortress suggestion 04/22/2002 06:17 PM CDT
>>Of course, they could be corporeal undead which usually don't require blesses. <shrug>

>>--Syreh, the Gorbesh Girl--

Hehe, that's kinda' what I meant when I said Adan'f like. =P

-Barimor