Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 05/07/2011 07:12 AM CDT
Is it normal for mature gryphons to come into the eyrie in Rossmans? I've noticed a problem with it recenlty (always when I'm working my melee weapons unfortunatly).

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 05/07/2011 07:41 AM CDT
haven't seen any there in plat. they should be tiered to the upper levels.

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath

Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 05/07/2011 10:52 AM CDT
Which part is the eyrie, the young area? I've definitely seen them wander in there. Not frequently, but enough to be noticeable.

~Katt

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 05/07/2011 01:52 PM CDT
I've also noticed them come into that area on occasion.
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 05/09/2011 06:49 PM CDT
I'll look into it. What rooms are you seeing them in?

GM Alvy
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 05/09/2011 08:14 PM CDT
>What rooms are you seeing them in?

[Gryphon Eyrie, Den]

The four rooms up the slope from baby gryphons.

I personally haven't seen any in there for a while now, but did run into them at times when I first started hunting in there.
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 05/10/2011 09:06 AM CDT
I've seen them a couple of times in the room outside of the den (the sandstone cliff), but I've not seen them inside the four den rooms themselves.

-Broichan Leshyahen
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 05/10/2011 04:22 PM CDT
I've seen them show up in all parts of the den except the south part (possibly only because I don't like hunting there). They're very rare there though, and they fortunately never showed up for me before I was able to kill them effectively.
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 07/13/2011 07:49 AM CDT
Still happening BTW.

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 07/13/2011 09:07 AM CDT
>>Still happening BTW.

That it is. Also, request for some mature gryphon rooms that don't have baby and fledgling gryphons spawning. Keep those babies off the cliffs and in the rookery where they belong!

-Broichan Leshyahen
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 07/16/2011 06:20 PM CDT
When you notice them in there is anyone in the area using a warhorn?

GM Alvy
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 07/16/2011 07:01 PM CDT
I checked for bards, but forgot about War Horns. I'll check next time I see one.

TG, TG, GL, et al.
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 07/16/2011 11:44 PM CDT
I recall Mature Gryphons occasionally making their way to where the baby & fledgling gryphons are too (the rookery?). Took me a few times getting knocked down and killed before I started watching for those. After that, I'd keep an eye out and hide until they moved on to another room (often killing the unfortunate person there).

I didn't know if it was by design or not. It was a fairly rare occurrence.
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 07/17/2011 12:03 AM CDT
>When you notice them in there is anyone in the area using a warhorn?

Not sure if this is relevant, but when I use the warhorn in raiders, I always get at least 2 of the 4 spawned as clan-chiefs.
Re: Mature Gryphons in the Eyrie 08/11/2011 05:06 PM CDT
Happened again this morning (approx 10am eastern), this time I remembered to check for war horn/sire from other hunters. Only a bard present, but they were playing drums of the snake, not sire.

TG, TG, GL, et al.