Rossmans Bank 03/31/2009 08:31 PM CDT
Did someone do something to the banker in Rossmans?

>go vault
[Traders' Guild Outpost, Depository]
Footsteps are muffled by the plush brown carpet and paneled walls of the depository. You also see the exchange booth and a discreet parchment sign.
Obvious exits: out.
>deposit all lirum
The clerk says, "Sure, we'll deposit that for you. We will have to charge a minimal fee of 0 Lirums for the service, however. If you would still like to deposit that, just ask me again," the clerk smiles.
>deposit all lirum
The clerk suddenly looks puzzled. "I'm sorry, can we try again from the beginning?"
>dep all lirum
>
The clerk says, "Sure, we'll deposit that for you. We will have to charge a minimal fee of 0 Lirums for the service, however. If you would still like to deposit that, just ask me again," the clerk smiles.
>dep all lirum
The clerk suddenly looks puzzled. "I'm sorry, can we try again from the beginning?"
>dep all lirum
>dep all lirum
>dep all lirum
The clerk says, "Sure, we'll deposit that for you. We will have to charge a minimal fee of 1 Lirums for the service, however. If you would still like to deposit that, just ask me again," the clerk smiles.
>dep all lirum
>dep all lirum
>dep all lirum
>weal
You have:
2 platinum, 12 gold, 6 silver, 12 bronze, and 6 copper Lirums.
>dep all lirums
>dep all lirums
>dep all lir
>dep all lirums
>dep all plat lir
The clerk says, "What kind of coin do you wish to deposit?"
(Examples: Deposit ALL Kronars or Deposit 1 Platinum Lirum (Dokora, etc.))
>l
[Traders' Guild Outpost, Depository]
Footsteps are muffled by the plush brown carpet and paneled walls of the depository. You also see the exchange booth and a discreet parchment sign.
Obvious exits: out.
>
[script aborted]
>dep all lir
>dep all lir
>deposit all lirums
>deposit all lirums
The clerk slides a small metal box across the counter into which you drop all your Lirums. She counts them carefully and records the deposit in her ledger.
Re: Rossmans Bank 03/31/2009 08:58 PM CDT
syntax issue.
Re: Rossmans Bank 03/31/2009 09:03 PM CDT
That happened to me earlier, too. I bugged it in game, and it seems to be fixed now.

Aveda's Field Guide- http://dr.aveda.googlepages.com
Re: Rossmans Bank 03/31/2009 09:03 PM CDT
>syntax issue.

How is it a syntax issue that the service is now free?
Re: Rossmans Bank 03/31/2009 10:19 PM CDT
>>syntax issue.

>How is it a syntax issue that the service is now free?

This, and it's the same script I've used for the past 3 months.
Re: Rossmans Bank 04/01/2009 07:42 AM CDT
because from your log when you typed LIR or LIRUM it didn't work.

When you typed LIRUMS - plural - it works.

i've run into the same thing trying to give coins to the beggar, etc.

Although the zero fee is new. :-)
Re: Rossmans Bank 04/01/2009 07:52 AM CDT
I always just type dep all l. That always seems to work.

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: Rossmans Bank 04/01/2009 01:11 PM CDT
>because from your log when you typed LIR or LIRUM it didn't work.

>When you typed LIRUMS - plural - it works.

>i've run into the same thing trying to give coins to the beggar, etc.

Yes, I'm aware of that. That only works sometimes. Other times I can type >deposit all lirums and it won't work.

This is ignoring the fact that the way I had it in my script has worked for the past 3 months every single day multiple times a day.

It works if you deposit 1 coin at a time, but the "all" command doesn't work.

It may very well be some sort of April Fool's joke, but eh.